Tutorial - Part I
- Download Presilo and install it
- Download Example and unzip it in a folder.
It contains a MS Excel workbook called "tutorial.xls".
- Open Presilo
- Click on "New Label Template"
- The Label form is shown.
- Select label "Avery 5162 Letter 7x2".
- Click on "Ok" button
- The "Connect to a Data Source" form appears. As told before we will use "tutorial.xls" so,
- Click on "MS Excel Workbook"
- Browse to the folder where you unzipped example.zip and select "tutorial.xls"
- Click on "Open" button
- The left list box, lists the worksheets found in "tutorial.xls".
- Click on "Address$" and you should see it's fields (columns) in the right list box.
- Click on "OK" button
- Now that we have a Data Source Connection, we can start inserting Fields and formatting them.
- The fields list is automaticaly displayed. You can manualy open it by
- clicking the arrow of
- Click on "ZipCode" to insert it in the document.